We, the TEDxYouth@Toronto organizing team for 2014, cordially welcome you to the first post of this season. This is the place to be for continuous updates as we plan this year’s event and today we have a very special announcement.
The theme for TEDxYouth@Toronto 2014 is (….drumroll, please…) IGNITE! This theme arose from our team’s realization that all of us have great ideas and aspiration but sometimes we do not know how to achieve our goals. Through this year’s line-up of speakers, we hope to inspire you to find the tools to fuel your ideas into action.
We are the longest running TEDxYouth event in Canada and, over the last few years, and thanks to all the support, we’ve been growing substantially. As such, for 2014, our team is working hard to provide you with a well-rounded TED experience that we hope will leave a lasting impression before and after the event.
Aside from physically joining us on event day, here are some way how you can get involved with us:
- For up-to-date news, like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/tedxyouthto
- Share your thoughts with us by following us on Twitter https://twitter.com/tedxyouthto
- Let us know what ignites you with the hashtag #TEDxYouthTO14
- For more detailed updates, subscribe to our blog post http://tedxyouthtoronto.ca/blog/
- Get excited about this year’s event by watching some past performances/talks on
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/TEDxYouthToronto